3D Tooth Atlas 8 - Assistant Edition
For academic prices, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 650-233-0200
*Academic price ($99) is for 10+ units
Operating System Requirements:
Windows XP, 7 and 8, or Mac OS X 10.6 through 10.9
(Mac users: Ensure your System Preferences / Security and Privacy is set to "Allow applications downloaded from: Mac App Store and identified developers")
5GB free hard drive space (installed version), 1.0 GHz or higher SSE2-compliant (or newer) CPU, 2GB RAM, 256 MB or more dedicated graphic card or integrated graphics with at least 4GB of system memory.
Here's what's new in Tooth Atlas 8:
• Enhanced 3D cutting planes for superior pulp visibility
• Improved user interface for easier navigation and content access
• Faster loading times and better performance
• Easy license reactivation and improved installation experience
• Stereo 3D compatibility in Windows version (Requires compatible stereo 3D hardware)
• Compatible with Mac OS X and Windows 7 and 8
Featuring new 3d models:
• New cranial nerves plus brainstem model set
• Trace the connections from the dental nerves through the skull foramena to the brainstem
• Mandibular & maxillary arterial supply and innervation
• Occlusion type I, II, III 3D models
• Tooth CT scans
3D Interactive Tooth Atlas v.8 is a revolutionary educational tool used by dental students, faculty members and practitioners around the world.
The Assistant Edition of our 3D Interactive Tooth Atlas has been specifically tailored for the dental assistant student and practicing dental assistant and contains the same basic content (minus the endodontic section) and exceptional 3D interactive images as the dental school edition, just in a condensed form.
3D Interactive Tooth Atlas, endorsed by the American College of Prosthodontists, has been integrated into the curriculum of more than 70% of North American dental schools, and is in use throughout the international dental community as a state-of-the-art professional and patient education solution.
Featuring 3D sections on Periodontology, Odontogenesis, Anthropology, Dental Embryology, and Clinical Access. The Clinical Access portal directly accesses the 3D models of teeth for easier and quicker viewing and to facilitate patient and staff education.
Contact us to see how 3D Tooth Atlas can make a difference in your classroom or office, by email at support@eHuman.com or by phone at 650-233-0200.
Available on DVD ROM and Online.